Winter

Winter

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ruby Tuesday - Ruby Red Sparaxis

Pin It
The chickens are eating the sparaxis faster than I can take photos of them (the sparaxis, not the chickens).

I really am going to have to do some triage on my poor, innocent flowers that bloom joyously with the ever-so-fleeting sunshine and then get pecked and decimated by the hens.

You'd think I didn't feed them (the hens, not the sparaxis). You should see my feed bill.

Luckily, these lovelies were in a protected spot just waiting for their Ruby Tuesday walk-on.



Mary's got a lot more ruby photos this week. Click on over to take a look.





Sunshine today!

Glorious sunshine!

Warm too.

But not to last.

Rain is forecast for tomorrow.











© Copyright 2006-2011, Raven Ridge Gardens. All rights reserved.

5 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Gorgeous flowers and colors, Christine, as always! We're enjoying a some sun for the first time in weeks and it is glorious! Won't last long, but I'll take it as long as I can get it! Have a lovely evening and a beautiful tomorrow!

Sylvia

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Keep snapping those gorgeous photos--and phooey on the chickens!

IN LOVE WITH RED

I’m heels over head
In love with Red,
There’s nothing that I won’t do
To let you all know
I love Red so—
Nothing, of course, against you!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Blazing Ocotillo

Maki said...

Spring flowers in your garden. The water so tenderly.^^

forgetmenot said...

What pretty little flowers--now why do the chickens find these so appealing? Have a lovely Easter weekend. Mickie :)

Mildred said...

Gorgeous! Will help you to eat the silly hens and chicken;o)
Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment;o)

***
Have a nice day****