Winter

Winter

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Pin It
Apple blossoms after a night of rain

Easter morning has dawned gray and wet.  With a difference.

The scent of blooming flowers and unfurling leaves, however fleeting in the dampness, is unmistakable.

The hint of a breeze creates a brief lifting of clouds allowing, if not actual sunshine, a bit of warmth.



And as I sit here in my office typing this, I look out my window and am thrilled with the many shades of green that welcome the day.

Small pleasures.

Rejoice in whatever makes you happy on this Easter Sunday.  Mine is this.




© Copyright 2006-2011, Raven Ridge Gardens. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Breathtaking captures, Christine, as always! I love the drops of water on the petals! Exquisite! And what a lovely green view you have from your office! Hope you've had a good weekend and wishing you a great week ahead!

Sylvia

Hey Harriet said...

Lovely! I hope you've enjoyed your easter weekend Christine. The view from your window sure is sweet!