Winter

Winter

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Greenhouse Tomatoes

Pin It

There are six of these "trial" tomato plants all potted up and growing in my greenhouse. Better Boys, purchased from a small box/pharmacy store, and very inexpensive, are going to be my bellweather for what I should and shouldn't do to raise greenhouse tomatoes. A little later in the spring, and hopefully well along the learning curve, I'll put in the heirlooms that I long for.




Copyright © 2006-2008, Raven Ridge Gardens. All rights reserved



4 comments:

kate smudges said...

That is a good idea - your bellweather tomatoes. I hope they grow well!

Your quadrillium in the above photograph is beautiful ... as is the trillium. The quadrillium must mean lots of luck and good health!

Christine said...

Yes, Kate, I feel that discovering a quadrillium surely must result in something wonderful coming my way. :)

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out!

Paz

Christine said...

You know I will, Paz. ;)