Winter

Winter

Sunday, May 04, 2014

First Artichoke and Blogger (Google) Problems

Pin It

Our garden artichokes are coming on strong. A mere few days ago the buds were so tiny it seemed that it would take weeks for them to get to cutting size, but now we have so many on the verge of ready-to-pick that I don't know how we're going to keep up with them. Eat artichokes every night, I suspect.

This post is really a test to see if I can post to this blog and my cooking blog. Since the recent change of Blogger to Google,  not only can I NOT access my blogs through Chrome, I cannot access three of my 4 Gmail accounts. I have emailed, pleaded, begged, and gone around in circles on the Internet trying to solve the problems to no avail. It's very frustrating and maddening (I have a bruise on the side of my hand from slamming it down on my desk, to prove it.)

I finally tried access using Internet Explorer, which, to my knowledge, is not owned by Google, and here I am.  Keep fingers crossed for me.





© Copyright 2006-2014, Raven Ridge Gardens. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Sylvia K said...

I'm so sorry to hear of all the problems, Christine, I think many of us have had similar problems!! I know I had more than my share!!! Things are now not only running well, but better than before so hopefully that will continue!! Terrific capture for the day as always!! Hope you have a good week and no more problems!!

Christine said...

Thank you, Sylvia. I am in contact with someone on the Blogger forum and hopefully will get some help there. You have a good week!