Winter

Winter

Saturday, March 01, 2014

Spring Has Sprung on the North Coast

Pin It

Last week I spent 8 days with my youngest sister in her home in still-very-cold-freezing-snowy Colorado, which, by the way, was a wonderful visit full of walks, talks, and adventures, 
and when I returned home I was greeted by this...



Spring!






Yes, in my absence spring had sprung.

Not only had these flowers bloomed, but the bees were out buzzing around,
and the grass had grown so high that already I have to mow the lawns.

If only it would stop raining long enough for me to get to it.

I hope the flowers bloom soon in your garden.



© Copyright 2006-2014, Raven Ridge Gardens. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Beautiful glimpses of spring, Christine, and yes, we're seeing some of those in Portland -- in spite of the gray skies!! Hope your new month is off to a great start!!

Christine said...

Thank you Sylvia. We'll be in Portland mid-April and I'm hoping for spring weather and maybe a visit with you.