Winter

Winter

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday - Art Shadows

Pin It
A departure from my usual plants, critters and landscapes, the shadow cast by the frame around this painting captured my fancy at a December art show so I captured it with my camera.

More shadow shots may be seen at Tracy's Shadow Shot Sunday.  While you're there, give a hello to all the fine photographers who put their shadow shots up each week for the world to see.






© Copyright 2006-2010, Raven Ridge Gardens. All rights reserved.

9 comments:

Sylvia K said...

What a delightful capture! And how great that you were able to catch the shadow!! It's perfect! Hope your weekend is going well!

Sylvia

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

Great shadow shot-I always look for shadows outside, I guess I need to start paying more attention inside.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous shadow shot!

My shadow shots, hope you can visit, thanks!

Hey Harriet said...

Hello there! Great to see you and a happy new year to you Christine! I very much like your arty shadow shot.

Yes I'm safe and dry thanks. As long as I remain indoors :)

Hootin Anni said...

I love art shows and art museums so, this was a special treat for me!!!

Mine this week is a heron casting its shadow near the marina.

Here's the direct link

http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/2011/01/shadow-of-heror-his-smile.html

Have a great Sunday.

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Hello Christine girl !
I am soaking in your header picture : ) it is so beautiful !
The art shadow is perfect .. such a bold work with colour and structure and then it's shadow to top it off .. perfect !
Joy : )

Maki said...

I am laughing to this picture.It's funny! The shadow is helping.^^

Anonymous said...

i love your shadow shot -- colorful and shadowy. ;-)

paz

Christine said...

Thank you all for visiting and taking the time to comment. I'm making my way 'round to you. :)