Winter

Winter

Sunday, September 14, 2014

I Love Growing Potatoes

Pin It

From flowers to . . .


the kitchen . . .

My garden potatoes practically grow themselves.



Side note:
I took a look at this neglected blog today and decided I needed to get a move on and get something posted before I simply let it fade away into the ether.

So much can change with the passing years:  New events change one's focus, making what was once a passionate compulsion to, well, a  thing one HAS to do; a chore if you will.  I really don't want this particular blog that I've run since 2006 to become THAT thing.  A chore.

There may be a few layout changes looming on the winter horizon, when shorter days and longer nights give way to more downtime to devote to these pages. At least I hope so.




© Copyright 2006-2014, Raven Ridge Gardens. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From beautiful flowers to beautiful-looking potatoes. :-) Looking forward to whatever you do here in the near future. When you're ready. xox

Farmgirl Susan said...

Hi Christine,
It was so nice to see your new post in my inbox. I was just thinking about you the other day, wondering how you were doing. Lovely photos - and gorgeous potatoes!