Winter

Winter

Monday, May 10, 2010

May in My Garden - Magenta Clematis Whose Name I Forget

Pin It
The name of this little vine with the huge blooms has long been forgotten.  Tags get lost in our tangle of underbrush and no matter that I think I'll always remember the names,

what I always do is forget them.  An online search brought me to this one, which sounds familiar.

Clematis are easy to grow and reward us year after year with beautiful jewel-like blooms.

Do you have clematis blooming in your garden?





© Copyright 2006-2010, Raven Ridge Gardens. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Maki said...

Red Clematis new stamens!
It will bloom a lot of flowers.
I bought new deep blue Clematis of small flowers. It will bloom this summer. I am looking forward bloom them.

Sylvia K said...

Such exquisite flowers and such marvelous colors!! Love them! Hope your week is off to a good start, Christine! Enjoy!

Sylvia