Winter

Winter

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A New Year For Raven Ridge Gardens

Pin It

This was blooming by afternoon on New Year's Day. What a lovely welcome to 2007!

Then I found this peeping out from under some leaves.

To firmly cement the beginning of an auspicious new year, we climbed the famous Strawberry Rock (my first time!) to see what we could see.

360-degrees is what! Top photo is looking west and shows Trinidad Head.
The bottom photo was shot looking southward and shows Clam Beach.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the look of this peeping flower. I love all the photos here. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Happy New Year!

Best,
Paz

Anonymous said...

Christine,
How Beautiful!! Feel like I'm with there with you. Thanks for putting up such lovely scenery and sharing your adventure--look foreward to more :)

Anonymous said...

What lovely flowers at this time of the year and the superb scenery.
Anne