Winter

Winter

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Skip The Clown Dog

Pin It This is Skip. He's 4 1/2 years old. His nickname is "Clown Dog", because he is one. After a 4-year long very steep learning curve, he will now bring the ball back to the thrower, thus enabling the game to continue. Maybe he was overshadowed by the ever-so-smart "Jack". It may seem hard to believe, but the two of them are distant cousins: both being half Australian Cattle Dog (Queensland Heeler). Skip's other half is Australian Shepherd. Jack's is Jack Russell Terrier. And that's the tall and the short of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a doll. I agree with Paz. Those are very good breeds. I notice that Australian Shepards are getting very popular

Anonymous said...

I love my queensland heeler!! She is also a "Clown Dog" who loves to chew on shoes. She has gone through at least 7 pair now.

Christine said...

I knew a photo of Skip would bring great comments. He's such a goofy guy. I was lucky to get this photo as he doesn't hold still for long.