Winter

Winter

Monday, May 08, 2006

A Teaser From Erika's Garden

Pin It I'm back from three days in the blessedly warm Sacramento Valley where I stayed with my friend Erika and not only enjoyed her fully blooming garden, I got to take photos which she has graciously permitted me to post. So, the next couple of days here will be filled with photos of the irises and roses that are blooming in Erika's garden - along with a critter or two. Here's the first one to give you an idea of what's coming. E had cut this stem and put it in "my" bedroom because she's so thoughtful that way. I woke up early in the morning with the sun just beginning to come through the window, casting shadows on the wall, and practically fell over myself jumping out of bed to grab my camera. I took a number of shots over the next several hours and days. More to come. As always, click on the photo to enlarge.

No comments: